Many are the appetizers that you can prepare for the guests that you have at home.
However, one with which you will be able to dazzle your guests is with the dish that we want to teach you to make now: goat cheese croquettes and fried onion with Thermomix. This recipe uses flour
It is a simple proposal that has a truly exquisite flavor that you will not be able to resist.
Goat cheese and fried onion croquettes with Thermomix
Snacks with Thermomix Recipes with Thermomix for Christmas
- 100 grams of goat cheese
- 3 garlic
- 55 grams of fried onion
- 135 grams of butter
- 835 grams of milk
- 195 grams of flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 20 grams of olive oil
- Bread crumbs
- When you have gathered all those ingredients, follow the steps that we indicate:
- Add both the oil and the butter to the glass of the robot. Program a
- spoon speed / Varoma temperature / 3 minutes.
- Then, laminate the garlic and add them to the glass. Program a
- spoon speed / Varoma temperature / 8 minutes.
- Then add the flour. Put the robot to work
- speed 4 / 100º / 4 minutes.
- The next step will be to pour the pepper, salt and milk into the glass. Program a
- speed 4 / 100º / 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped cheese. Program a
- speed 4 / 100º / 1 minute.
- Add the fried onion and mix everything well. Then put the contents of the glass in a container in the fridge, covered with plastic wrap, so that it sits for a few hours.
- After that time, make the croquettes with that dough and then pass them through an egg and breadcrumbs. Finally, it will be left to fry them.