When it comes to moments to share and enjoy an evening with friends and family, there is nothing more fabulous than pampering your palates with the most subtle and delicious flavors that we can imagine.
This is the same, Cabrales pate a la cider with thermomix, which we will share how it is made below.
You cannot stop doing it for your next evening. It is very easy, fast and with few ingredients.
Cabrales pate in cider with thermomix
Pecking with Thermomix
- 150 grams of cabrales cheese
- 75 grams of cider
- 250 grams of cream
- 50 grams of peeled walnuts
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- To start the preparation of this rich Cabrales pate with cider with thermomix, you must put the walnuts to be crushed in the thermomix glass, program.
- 5 seconds / Speed 3
- If you want less texture in the nines you can increase the speed. Pour the crushed walnuts into a bowl and reserve for a few minutes.
- Again, in the thermomix glass, add the cider to heat it, do not place the beaker on the lid of the thermomix glass to favor the evaporation of the alcohol and program.
- 4 minutes / 100 ° / Speed 1
- Once the cider has reached temperature, add the cabrales cheese cut into pieces and program.
- 3 minutes / 100 ° / Speed 1
- To continue, add the cream and the teaspoon of pepper and program
- 5 minutes / 120 ° / Speed 2
- Finally, mix the cabrales cheese cream with the previously crushed nuts that you already had reserved, program.
- 10 seconds / Reverse turn / Speed 2
- Once the paté is ready, pour it into an airtight container, let it cool for a few minutes before putting it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, so that the paté takes shape and sets.
- You can accompany this delicious Cabrales pate with cider with thermomix with toasts of bread, cookies, among others.