salmon with crunchy pistachio in the Thermomix
Just as we have proceeded to introduce you to a dessert recipe, now we want to do the same with an ideal one to serve as a second course. It is a simple, tasty and, above all, very healthy proposal. This recipe uses pistachios
Today we have proposed that you know the Salmon recipe with crunchy pistachio that you will be able to prepare with absolute ease with your Thermomix.
Prepared? Well, let's start by buying all the ingredients that you need to have in the kitchen for its preparation, which will allow you to obtain four servings:
Salmon recipe with crunchy pistachio in the Thermomix
Fish with Thermomix
- 4 generous salmon fillets.
- 170 grams of pistachios.
- A little bit of lemon juice.
- Olive oil.
- 35 grams, approximately, of breadcrumbs.
- 2-3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- Once you have the ingredients ready, start following the steps in the recipe:
- To prepare the pistachio crust, you need to place the 170 grams of this dried fruit, without the shell of course, in the glass of your Thermomix.
- Then you will have to activate this robot at a speed 10 for about 4 seconds, approximately.
- Then proceed to add to that mixture both the olive oil, a splash, and the breadcrumbs.
- Put it at speed 7 for about three seconds so that the mixture can combine perfectly. Then the result proceeds to reserve it.
- On the other hand, mix the lemon juice with the mustard in a small bowl until you get a thick paste.
- What to do after? Begin to Preheat the oven, at a temperature of 180º C.
- While that is heating, place the four salmon fillets on a tray and pour the aforementioned pasta over them and then do the same with the crunchy pistachio that you have prepared in the Thermomix.
- The last step will be to insert the tray with the fish and keep it inside it for about twenty minutes.