Goxua with thermomix
With this recipe we will move to the north of Spain, with a rich traditional dessert of Basque cuisine, specifically from the area of Álava.
Goxua in Euskera means “sweet, rich”, so in a single word it sums up that it is a sweet and rich preparation, you can imagine how this dessert will be.
Goxua with thermomix
- 24 cakes of soletilla
- Custard cream:
- 100 grams of sugar
- 500 grams of whole milk
- 50 grams of cornstarch
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar, essence or vanilla bean (the pod will give a more intense flavor)
- Whipped cream:
- 500 gr. of cream for riding
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese type Philadelphia (optional)
- 100 gr. of sugar glas
- 45 grams of Sugar
- 50 grams of Water
- 50 grams of rum
- Start by making the whipped cream. Place the butterfly on the blades of the thermomix cup and add the 500 grams of liquid cream to assemble, the cream cheese if desired (it will give a little more softness and firmness) and the icing sugar, program Speed 3 / Without weather
- You must be aware of the cream so that the shake is not passed, reserve in a container and refrigerate.
- Then, once clean and dry the glass of thermomix, add 400 grams of whole milk, reserve 100 grams to dilute the cornstarch, 100 grams of sugar, 3 whole eggs, vanilla and cornstarch diluted in milk, program 5 minutes / Temperature 100 ° / Speed 3.
- Place the pastry cream in a container to cool or if you prefer in a pastry bag to decorate.
- Finally, prepare the liquid Caramel, in a pan over medium heat, place water and sugar, dissolve the sugar and then slowly the rum, cook until the alcohol evaporates, only a few minutes.
- Now ready all the preparations proceed to assemble the dessert, it can be a single cups or in a mold of 20 cm approximately to serve in portions.
- First, moisten the sponge cakes with the liquid caramel.
- Then in the container where you are going to present the Goxua is placing the preparations by capable, the first corresponds to the whipped cream, then the sponge cake and finally the pastry cream.
To decorate you can sprinkle a little more liquid caramel, on the surface. Or for a slightly more daring presentation, sprinkle a generous spoonful of sugar and burn it with a blowtorch until it is caramelized and crunchy.
Thank you very much for reading, remember to leave us your comment below. And until the next recipe!