To complement our cookbooks and / or menus, below we share a recipe that is not very typical but it does provide variety in flavor and texture. Daikon with thermomix peppers.
This recipe has Daikon or Japanese radish as its main ingredient, a very rich versatile vegetable to serve as a garnish in a fish dish, for example.
This preparation will fascinate you and it will become one of your favorites. It is very easy and fast.
Daikon with thermomix peppers
1 thermomix dishes Diet recipes with Thermomix
- 500 grams of Japanese radish or daikon
- 1 green pepper
- 10 grams of mustard seeds
- 20 grams of sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- To start this quick and easy preparation of Daikon with thermomix peppers, wash and remove the stem and peel the daikon, cut into small cubes of approximately 2 centimeters. Book for a few minutes
- Then, place the green pepper in the thermomix glass to chop it, program.
- 3 seconds / Speed 4.
- Once the paprika is chopped, remove to a bowl and reserve.
- Again, in the thermomix glass, clean and dry, pour the oil and mustard seeds, as well as the spices: cumin, turmeric, paprika and salt, program.
- 5 minutes / Temperature 120 ° / Spoon speed.
- Finally, add the chopped pepper and the previously reserved daikon cut into pieces, program.
- 5 minutes / Temperature 120 ° / Reverse rotation / Bucket speed.
- Pour the preparation into a source or bowl and serve as a garnish on one of your dishes, or simply as a starter or a light dinner.