Trick: how to melt chocolate without staining our thermomix
500 ml. of water
Up to 300 gr. of any type of chocolate
In addition we will need:
Pastry bag or plastic bag
A clip or elastic band to close the pastry bag
1. Inside the glass of our Thermomix we put the water, 500ml.
2. Chop the chocolate and put it inside the pastry bag and place the bag inside the basket
3. We close the lid, but let the sleeve come out through the hole and close with a clamp
4. We schedule 20 minutes, 80º, speed 2.
5. remove the pastry bag and dry. With the hand or with the same cloth we press the chocolate in case some piece is not 100% molten
6. Ready, we cut the mouth of our pastry bag and began to decorate our desserts With this trick later we will appreciate very much not having to clean the remains of melted chocolate stuck from our glass of thermomix ..
We make the recipes with all our love. We would love you to leave us a comment about the recipe or the page