The combination of sweet and salty flavors in a creamy paste is simply irresistible. On this occasion, we bring you a delicious recipe for spaghetti with pumpkin and gorgonzola sauce that will surely become one of your favorite dishes.
With fresh ingredients and a simple process, you can enjoy a comfort food that is full of flavor. Lets go cook!
Spaghetti with Pumpkin Sauce and Gorgonzola with thermomix
Ingredients for Spaghetti with Pumpkin Sauce and Gorgonzola with thermomix
- 300 grams of spaghetti
- 250 grams of raw pumpkin
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50 grams of virgin olive oil
- 200 grams of cream
- 40 grams of milk
- 100 grams of water from cooking the spaghetti
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
Preparation of Spaghetti with Pumpkin Sauce and Gorgonzola with thermomix
- We start by seasoning the pumpkin and roast it in pieces in the oven for
- 30 minutes / 180º
- This will give it a sweet and mild flavor that will blend perfectly with the pasta.
- While the pumpkin is cooking, cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water for the time indicated on the package so that they are al dente.
- It is important to reserve the cooking water, as we will use it later to lighten the pasta sauce.
- In the blender glass, add the virgin olive oil and the garlic. We snack during
- 7 seconds / speed 5
- then we lower the remains of the walls and program 3 minutes at a temperature of 120º and spoon speed. This will allow us to obtain a garlic sauce that will add a delicious flavor to the sauce.
- Add the roasted pumpkin to the glass and chop for
- 5 seconds / speed 5
- We lower the remains and program
- 4 minutes / temperature 120º / speed 1
- This will allow the squash to mix with the garlic and oil for a creamy and flavorful sauce.
- Add the cream, the spaghetti cooking water, milk, salt and pepper to the glass. we program
- 4 minutes / 100º / speed 1
- so that all the flavors integrate and the sauce reaches the right consistency.
- Once the sauce is ready, we place the cooked spaghetti in a large bowl. Pour the sauce over the spaghetti, squeeze the half lemon and place a few pieces of gorgonzola cheese on top. A touch of pepper and salt to taste, and we are ready to enjoy this delicious pasta!