Delicious and healthy, this creamy vegetable puree is a perfect option to enjoy at any time of the year.
Here’s an easy-to-follow recipe for this delicious and comforting soup. Make sure you have the following ingredients on hand!
Cold zucchini and broccoli soup with Thermomix
creams and soups
creams and soups
Ingredients for Cold zucchini and broccoli soup with Thermomix
- 150 grams of zucchini
- 75-100 grams of broccoli stems
- 1/2 sliced leek (the white part)
- 1 small potato
- 50 grams of butter
- 25 grams of olive oil
- 600 grams of vegetable or chicken broth
- 200 grams of milk
- 100 grams of water
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- A pinch of nutmeg
Preparation of cold zucchini and broccoli soup with Thermomix
- To start, be sure to lightly peel the stems and stem of the broccoli to remove the toughest parts. Then, follow these simple steps to prepare this delicious soup.
- First of all, in the blender glass, add the butter, the olive oil and the vegetables: the zucchini, the broccoli stems, the leek and the potato. chop them during
- 5 seconds at speed 4
- Then, make sure you get the remains of the lids and the walls of the blender down and program 12 minutes / 110ºC / spoon speed
- Next, add the water, the vegetable or chicken broth and the milk to the previous mixture. Also add a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper, and a pinch of nutmeg. Program the blender for
- 15 minutes/ 100ºC / speed 1
- Once the cooking process is finished, grind the mixture for
- 45 seconds / speed 10
- Then, let it cool down to the desired consistency.
- Finally, serve the purée on individual plates or bowls and garnish with tomato and chopped cucumber toppings. This combination of flavors and textures will add a fresh and vibrant touch to your soup.