meatballs with the Thermomix
One of the most exquisite and recurring dishes in our gastronomy is meatballs. A recipe that we now want to introduce you to so that you can prepare it quickly and easily with your Thermomix. This recipe calls for minced meat
Are you interested? Take note
Meatball recipe with the Thermomix
meat and chicken with Thermomix
- To make them you need to have the following ingredients at home that will allow you to obtain an approximate amount for four people:
- 500 grams of mince.
- 40 grams of Parmesan.
- Powdered spices: garlic, parsley, pepper and onion.
- Bread crumbs.
- Salt and pepper.
- Zucchini and carrot.
- Once you have all the products in the kitchen, it's time to put on your apron and start the recipe.
- We will start with the sauce that you can make in a simple way by mixing what is the tomato sauce with the zucchini and carrot, which will be previously grated.
- The result of this work reserve it.
- Then follow these steps:
- put the parmesan in the Thermomix at speed 7 for seven seconds to then add the rest of the ingredients. In this case you should get them to mix for about fifteen seconds at speed 4.
- Then proceed, with the help of a few tablespoons or directly with your hands, to make the balls with the mixture obtained in the aforementioned robot and proceed to "smear" them conveniently with the sauce that you have previously prepared.
- Do it like this until you finish the dough you had.
- The next step is that place the meatballs on a baking sheet and introduce it into said appliance, which must be previously preheated.
- Keep them in it for about twenty to twenty-five minutes.
- In this simple way you will get to have some delicious meatballs in a short period of time, thanks to the invaluable help of the Thermomix.
- Do you dare to make them? , we have more recipes for meatloaf