One of the most used ingredients in kitchens around the world, rice, in many cases is the protagonist. So versatile and noble that it combines with other delicious ingredients, resulting in exquisite dishes.
Well, in today’s recipe it will not be for less, since we combine a couple of star ingredients of the kitchen, rice and Iberian pork, in a preparation that will make your mouth water, Rice with secret in Thermomix. This recipe calls for rice
This delicious and very tender cut of meat will make this simple dish a unique and special dish, you cannot miss it.
Rice with secret in Thermomix
1 thermomix dishes Rice and potatoes with thermomix
- 300 grams of round rice
- 250 grams of Iberian pork secret
- 500 grams of water
- 30 grams of oil
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground Pepper
- 1 onion
- 6 cloves garlic
- To begin the preparation of this succulent plate of Rice with secret in Thermomix, cut the piece of Iberian pork secret into small cubes.
- Immediately place the cubes of Iberian pork secret together with
- The teaspoon of thyme, salt and pepper, as well as pour the measure of oil and program.
- 10 minutes / Varoma temperature / Reverse turn / Speed 2.
- Once the meat cubes are well browned, with a slotted spoon and carefully remove the cubes of Iberian pork secret and reserve.
- Again, in the thermomix glass, without discarding the oil that has drained from the pork, pour the onion cut into cubes and the garlic cloves, program.
- 5 seconds / Speed 5.
- When the onion and garlic cloves are crushed, use a spoon or spatula to lower the vegetable remains that have adhered to the walls and lid of the thermomix glass and program.
- 7 minutes / Varoma temperature / Speed 1.
- When the onion and garlic sauce is ready, pour the rice together with the curry, check the salt and ground pepper, pour in the water and program.
- 12 minutes / Varoma temperature / Reverse turn / Speed 1.
- After the rice cooking time has elapsed, immediately add the pork and program.
- 3 minutes / Temperature 100 ° / Reverse rotation / Speed 1.
- When everything is mixed and cooked, let it rest for 10 minutes so that all the flavors and aromas are integrated.