Meatloaf with Thermomix
There are many meat recipes that you can prepare with your food processor. However, one of the most exquisite and simple is the one we are going to present to you now. We want to show you how to prepare a meatloaf with the Thermomix.
Meatloaf with Thermomix20
I’m sure you’ll love it and it will become part of your recipe book.
- 700 grams minced meat
- 3 cloves garlic
- 150 grams of crushed natural tomato
- 250 grams onion
- 130 grams carrot
- 30 grams oil
- 1/2 chilli or ground cayenne pepper (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Thyme, rosemary, black pepper, salt
- Mashed potatoes:
- 600 grams of sliced potatoes
- 60 grams milk
- 60 grams grated Emmental cheese
- 15 grams olive oil
- 30 grams grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the potatoes in the basket and chop the onion, carrot and garlic, 3 seconds / speed 5
- Add the oil and place the basket in its position and fry for 20 minutes / Varoma temperature / speed 2
- We remove the basket and reserve.
- Add the minced meat to the sauce, the thyme, rosemary, black pepper, salt and chilli and stir with the spatula for 9 minutes / 100ºC / turn to the left / spoon speed
- Add the tomato, sugar and salt, stir for 10 minutes / Varoma temperature / left turn / spoon speed Spread on an oven dish.
- Place the butterfly, without washing the glass, and add the boiled potatoes, milk, Emmental cheese, pepper, salt, olive oil and nutmeg 30 seconds / speed 3
- Spread the puree with a piping bag, sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and put it in the oven to grill for 15 minutes, until it has color and everything is ready
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 601.84 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 27.64 g|| 42.5%|
| Saturated Fat 9.08 g|| 45.4%|
| Trans Fat 0.64 g|
| Cholesterol 132.15 mg|| 44.1%|
| Sodium 381.74 mg|| 15.9%|
| Total Carbohydrate 41.53 g|| 13.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 6.58 g|| 26.3%|
| Sugars 8.57 g|
| Protein 49.51 g|
| Vitamin A 40.83 %|| Vitamin C 64.74 %|
| Calcium 30.24 %|| Iron 34.8 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.