At home you love preparing and enjoying recipes from other countries. For that reason, the one that we propose today will be interesting for you: Vietnamese rolls and sweet and sour sauce in Thermomix.
It is an Asian dish, originally from Vietnam, which has become a true delicacy for many people around the world. This recipe calls for bean sprouts
International Thermomix Recipes
- For the sauce:
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 210 grams of water
- 63 grams of sugar
- 21 grams of ketchup
- 42 grams of rice vinegar
- 10.5 grams of soy sauce
- For the rolls:
- 12 rice wafers for rolls
- 65 grams of chopped carrot
- 1 dash of lemon juice
- 210 grams of chopped crab sticks
- 45 grams of arugula
- 75 grams of cucumber chopped
- 55 grams of chives chopped
- 55 grams of bean sprouts
- 130 grams of chopped avocado
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 7 sprigs of fresh coriander
- When you have gathered all those ingredients, follow the steps below:
- To make the sauce, pour all its ingredients into the glass and program to
- speed 2 / Varoma temperature / 5 minutes.
- For the rolls, add the cucumber, chives, carrots, coriander, arugula, avocado, lemon juice and bean sprouts to the glass. Program a
- speed 5/4 seconds.
- Then, put the sticks in the glass and move it all well with the spatula.
- With each wafer, follow the following procedure: put it in hot water for a few seconds, take it out and put a lettuce leaf on top and a few tablespoons of the contents of the glass. Roll it up and serve with the sauce.