Now that high temperatures arrive, what we most want to eat are fresh and tasty products that help us cope with them.
And in this sense, a great option is the dish that we propose: the salmorejo recipe with the Thermomix. This recipe takes bread
It is a typical proposal of the gastronomy of Córdoba that, more and more it has begun to become popular all over the world.
Do you dare to prepare it?
We also have a gazpacho recipe with thermomix if you prefer
Salmorejo recipe with the Thermomix
1 dishes thermomix Diet recipes with Thermomix Vegetarian recipes with Thermomix soups and creams with thermomix Thermomix Gluten Free
- In order to make this kind of soup or fresh cream you need to buy the following products:
- 100 grams of Bread (if you are celiac, bread for celiacs)
- 4 Tomatoes
- Olive oil.
- Ham cubes. (if you are vegetarian we do without this food)
- Boiled eggs.
- After buying the aforementioned products, put on your apron, activate your food processor and prepare, in a short time, this exquisite dish:
- Pour in the hard-boiled eggs and chop them
- speed 4/3 seconds. Reserve them
- Then pour into the glass of the Thermomix both garlic and salt and tomatoes. Proceed to shred it all
- 30 seconds / speed 5.
- Then add the sliced bread and crush it all
- speed 5/30 seconds
- to, immediately afterwards, beat it at speed 10 for about 2 minutes.
- Finally, add the olive oil and mix everything to
- speed 5 until you see that a homogeneous result has been achieved.