There are many recipes that can be prepared with the Thermomix in order to leave the guests who are invited home with their mouths open.
In previous articles we have introduced you to several that can be served as starters or first courses. However, now we are going to help you prepare an exquisite dessert: This recipe calls for raspberries
raspberry muffins with Thermomix
desserts with thermomix
- Do you dare to elaborate it? What you need is, first of all, acquire the following ingredients:
- 125 grams of brown sugar.
- 1 egg.
- 150 grams of raspberries.
- 250 grams of milk.
- 290 grams of flour.
- 135 grams of butter.
- Once you have all these foods in your kitchen, it is time for you to put on your apron and get ready to prepare this exquisite recipe. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- First of all, it begins melting the butter in the Thermomix. To do it, have it for about 2 minutes at speed 2.
- Then add the egg, sugar, flour and milk. Mix everything very well for about fifteen seconds at speed 3.
- Then with a spatula, proceed to check that the dough is perfect. If so, feel free to add the raspberries and mix for about five seconds, also at speed 3.
- Next, proceed to turn on the oven to preheat it to about 180º.
- Then the mixture that you have managed to prepare proceeds to pour it into paper capsules, type muffins, and then place them on a tray. This should be placed in the oven so that the raspberry muffins brown properly. Specifically, they should remain between 20 and 30 minutes at the same temperature that we have already indicated.
- Then what will remain will be to remove them from the oven and plate them for your guests to enjoy. To decorate, since sprinkle the muffins with a little icing sugar or place a raspberry that you have left around them.