Pad Thai recipe with thermomix
One of the most exquisite dishes in Thai cuisine is Pad Thai. It is a stir-fry that is believed to have Chinese origin, which is easy to prepare and which has become a symbol of the cuisine of that country. This recipe calls for zucchini
Therefore, if you like to innovate, try new recipes and even prepare them at home with your Thermomix, take note. Next, we are going to introduce you to the products and the steps you must follow in order to prepare this recipe for four people.
Today we prepare an exotic and healthy Pad Thai
1 dishes thermomix Diet Recipes with Thermomix International Recipes Thermomix
- 500 grams of peeled prawns | https: //recetasparathermomix.com/cazuela-rape-y-gambas/.
- 1 liter of water.
- 4 zucchini.
- 250 grams of noodles or noodles.
- 1 clove garlic.
- A pinch of ginger
- 70 grams of almond butter.
- Pepper and salt.
- A little fish broth.
- 120 grams of soy sauce.
- For the garnish:
- 2 sliced chives and 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Once you have these products in the kitchen, it is time to start preparing the exquisite Pad Thai with which you will surprise your guests:
- Use the Thermomix Varoma accessory for, on speed 3, have water boiling for about ten minutes, approximately.
- Then it is time to proceed to add the prawns, the cut zucchini and then the noodles, previously cooked. They will keep cooking for about twelve minutes at speed 4.
- The next step will be to add the aforementioned ingredients to the Thermoserver, throwing away the water that has been used, and proceeding to pour the ginger and minced garlic together with the previous ones. It will be given speed 7 for about three seconds so that everything mixes properly.
- Then the rest of the products you have will be added, with the exception of soybeans, and they should be mixed for about two minutes, more or less, at a speed 3 and about 90º C.
- And so the Pad Thai will be ready, it will only remain to serve by adding the corresponding soy sauce and accompanying it with the garnish.