If you are a cooking lover, we invite you to embark on an exciting gastronomic adventure with our recipe for “Dutch Sandwich with Thermomix”.
This tasty snack combines a variety of fresh and delicious ingredients that will transport you directly to the flavors of Holland.
From Gouda cheese to cooked ham, this recipe is a delight for the senses. Join us on this culinary journey and discover how to prepare this appetizing snack.
Dutch Sandwich with Thermomix
Austrian Sandwich with Thermomix
Snacks with Thermomix
Austrian Snack Ingredients with Thermomix
- 200 g of Gouda cheese in pieces
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 7 tomatoes cored and diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 200 g of sour cream
- 100 g of diced salami
- 150 g cooked ham, diced
- 2 teaspoons of oregano
- 6 baguette rolls for baking
Preparation of Austrian Sandwich with Thermomix
- Let’s start the preparation of the Austrian sandwich! Follow these steps to get a delicious result:
- First of all, place the Gouda cheese in the glass of your Thermomix and chop it for 15 seconds at speed 5. Then transfer the chopped cheese to a separate container.
- Then add the onion and garlic cloves to the glass and chop them for 5 seconds on speed 5. Make sure to use a spatula to push any remaining ingredients down from the sides of the bowl.
- Now it’s time to incorporate the rest of the ingredients: the tomatoes, peppers, sour cream, salami, cooked ham and oregano. Mix everything for 30 seconds at speed 3 in reverse.
- Let the resulting paste rest for 30 minutes, preferably in the refrigerator, so that the flavors blend perfectly.
- While the pasta is resting, cut the baguette rolls and spread them generously with the spread you have prepared.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and bake the sandwiches for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and deliciously crispy.
Frequently asked Questions about the Austrian sandwich recipe with thermomix
- Can I replace the Gouda cheese with another type of cheese? Yes, you can experiment with different cheeses according to your preferences.
- Can you make a vegetarian version of this snack? Of course, you can omit the salami and ham to create an equally delicious vegetarian version.
- Can I make this recipe without Thermomix? Although the Thermomix makes it easy to prepare, you can achieve similar results with conventional kitchen utensils.
- How can I store leftover snacks? Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator and consume them within the next few days.
- Which drink do you recommend to accompany with this Austrian snack? A German beer or a white wine complement this dish beautifully.