Cat food with Thermomix
Your kitchen robot can be very useful to prepare first courses, desserts or even drinks of all kinds, but did you know that it can also be used to prepare food for your pets? Precisely today we want to introduce you to the recipe for cat food are Thermomix.
It is an easy proposal to prepare and that will allow you to have absolute control over what your feline eats.
- 550 grams of minced chicken meat
- 1 kilo of minced beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans of natural tuna
- 620 grams of chicken livers
- 3 potatoes
- 110 grams of peas
- 2 or 3 carrots
- 500 grams of water
- When you have gathered all those ingredients, follow the steps below:
- Pour the water into the glass and place two of the washed potatoes in the basket, but with the skin as well as the eggs.
- Put the chicken livers in the lower part of the Varoma tray, which will be placed in the Thermomix, while in the upper part you place the peas and the third diced potato next to the carrots. Program a
- spoon speed / Varoma temperature / 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a casserole you should boil both the chicken and the beef.
- Take a bowl and pour in it both the already boiled meat and the content of what you have prepared in the robot and add the tuna. Blend everything until you get the desired texture.