Swordfish is a fish that can be prepared in many ways. However, one of the most exquisite is the one we present to you today: swordfish with green beans and olives with Thermomix.
It is a tasty dish that provides the body with both vitamins and phosphorus or potassium. This recipe calls for pitted olives
Swordfish with green beans and olives with Thermomix
Fish with Thermomix
Ingredients of Swordfish with green beans and olives with Thermomix
- 4 salted swordfish fillets
- 310 grams of green beans trimmed and chopped
- 55 grams of sliced pitted green olives
- Salt to taste
- 755 grams of water
- A splash of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- A little grated lemon peel
- 6 assorted peppercorns
Preparation of Swordfish with green beans and olives with Thermomix
- When you have gathered all these ingredients, follow the steps that we indicate:
- Add the salt, water, pepper and thyme to the robot glass. Put the beans in the basket. program to
- speed 2 / 100º / 20 minutes.
- Put the Varoma in the robot and in this put two of the fillets while you will put the other two in the Varoma tray. program to
- speed 2 / Varoma temperature / 10 minutes.
- Now proceed to plate the fillets with the beans and pour the oil, lemon and olives over them.